Friday, February 25, 2011

David is a problem. I don't like him anymore. He is mean, he ignores me, he encourages bad habits like going to sleep late and eating fast food and candy! He only cares about things related to him, he doesn't like all kids, he only likes his little sister, or his kids. He thinks that his family is more important. He makes fun of me and bad mouths me in front of his brother. I feel violated when he wants to do sexual things with me sometimes, I feel like it isn't a collective thing that he's just forcing me. And I kind of feel like he is forcing me to love him, when honestly I don't think it's quite the time to get married. I feel like I want to explore my options more. I don't know what's out there. He may not be the person for me, I am starting to feel like he's not the right person in my life right now. He isn't accepting, he is always bothered by me trying to have conversations with him, he doesn't like the hyper side of my personality, when I am excited he gets mad at me not excited with me. He is very un-observant. relationships with him and me and his family is strained because he always belittles them or makes fun of them in front of me, yet it really matters to him that they like me and he always wants me to spend time with them and him.
He doesn't like most of the foods I like, and I have had to adapt to his tastes (even though they are not that healthy), he doesn't like to hang out in the places that I like to hang out in - bookstores, libraries, coffee shops. He doesn't like the ocean, doesn't like to snowboard and is not even willing to try. He bores me very much - the highlight of our time together is the times we go out and that usually involves high calorie foods and high cost. I have wanted to take him to visit my school but he seems resistant. he doesn't want to share in my life, or my perceptions. He doesn't seem to like a lot of things about me...yet insists he does and that he loves me. He doesn't make anything feel special at all- even special days. He is not into self-development just pleasurable things like video games and movies and food.
And he said that we might go on a vacation in 2 months for a couple of days and I thought that it might be fun, but I still don't like him, he keeps making me cry lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment