Friday, March 11, 2011

To show people my interest in them

So...
I am here to jot down a few lines to ask people to show my interest in them, just simple easy stuff:

Where do you live? On campus, off campus? What city? Where you from? How is it like there?
Do you have lots of roommates?
What do you do in your free time?
What kinds of music do you like?
Do you like to dance?
Do you like to play tennis? Would you like to play with me, after class?
Would you like to go to the cafe strada with me? would you like to go to Northside Cafe with me? would you like to go to peets cafe on campus with me?
How long before you graduate? What year are you? How old are you?
Do you like it at Berkeley? What is your major? What made you pick that major?
Aren't the squirrels cute here?
Where do you do your grocery shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment